Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Recent Posts

  • okay, short update.well, erm in the mep rm on mond...
  • WE GOT THE GOLD BABY!i wish i could add "with hono...
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOH XINYU! :DTHREE MORE DAYS TO SYF...
  • im downloading Icy Tower now :D haha, excited!next...
  • Okay, I'll start with yesterday. Yesterday, I was ...
  • OKAY, I'LL TRY.thanks amanda, talking to you last ...
  • okay, i actually blogged a whole long entry yester...
  • i stupidly and clumsily fell into the drain this m...
  • okay, im sorry to the family of that guy who got h...
  • toNN the semifinals grand slam. sa...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 24, 2005

YELLOW : 638
blue : 607
red : 557
green : 556

WHAT WHAT WHAT, JUST SAW THIS ON XINYU'S BLOG. AHHHHHHHH! GREEN'S LAST? SINCE WHEN!

SPORTS DAY ON FRIDAY, OH GAWD.

i still love kohxinyu though :)

posted by Nat | 1:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home